Change an organization member's role
Organization Owners and Admins can mange the roles and permissions of other members in their organization.
Who can manage roles
- Primary Owners can promote and demote Owners and Admins. You cannot promote someone to be a Primary Owner, however, you can transfer ownership to another member.
- Owners can promote organization members to Owner and Admin. The can demote an Admin, but cannot demote another Owner.
- Admins can promote other organization members to Admin, but cannot demote Owners and other Admins.
Promote an Owner or Admin
- Click your avatar in the top right to open the Settings Menu.
- Select Manage People.
- Click the arrow ▼ next to the member you'd like to promote.
- Select Make an Admin or Make an Owner.
Demote an Owner or Admin
If you need to demote a member, follow the steps above and click Make Full Member.